Friday, July 11, 2014

Majlis Berbuka Puasa & Pelancaran Album '15 Senandung Aidilfitri' (Warner Music)

Venue: Hilton Kuala Lumpur

Bunch of us X again got invites for Warner Music Buka Puasa event this year. Now, this one almost killed me because I actually saw an artist I really really adore since I was just a teenager. I took up the courage to text the partner to confirm that, she is the artist I have been adoring in my entire life. I got my confirmation but.. later.. everybody knows I'm a crazy for this artist.

I watched one of her movie when I was in high school. If I'm not mistaken, it was titled "Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam". That was when I notice this artist. She was so, so beautiful in the movie. A beautiful vampire although I freak out on certain scene (yes, I'm a chicken).


Here she is.. The Beautiful Maya Karin.



For this guy.. I made my colleagues wait for awhile because he was in the middle of an interview. He,.. he was like.. it's like he can sense I was waiting for him. In the middle of his interview, he winked at me. I almost drop.. Haha! Actually, probably because I was staring at him like a hungry chick and the best part is.. he responded.. Much love Ariz!!

Caprice is a well known rapper in Malaysia. His latest single 'Xde Hal Bro' runs the 'Stop Bullying' campaign.



Here's an artist I wanted to.. pinch pinch because she is soooo so cute! Meet Didi Astillah. She used to be the winner of Idola Kecil and now she's all grown up.



And here's.. the boss! Mr. Darren Choy.. :D



Another snap with Maya Karin!



Well, I didn't have a good camera at the time. All these pictures were taken and edited using my phone. But guess what... I totally enjoy the event.. and I really did had fun. The food... Oh gawd the food was awesome! Thanks for the opportunity! This can be one of my best memory while working.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails