Friday, July 4, 2014

Majlis Pelancaran Album Al Nuraa dan Havoc Raya & Buka Puasa (Sony Music)

Bunch of us X was invited for Sony Music Buka Puasa event this year which was held at Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baharu, Bangsar, K.L.

These are the loves... :D While waiting to buka puasa, SELFIEEEE!



And then.. Right after we're done attacking them foods, we tried to catch some local artist to snap photo with.

With Amy Mastura

With Alyah

With the rest of the world

The whole time was overwhelming for me because, I've never been around with soooooo much artist in one place. I was like.. "ohhhhh.. omg.. that's.. that's..." Allll the way.

FYI, the event was about 4U2C's come back with a single called' Havoc Raya' after being away for quite some time.


Havoc Raya


Thanks for the opportunity.. It was a fun night!! This is also one of my best memory while working in my entire life. There are others... hahaha!



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails