Sunday, July 20, 2014

William Wei 韋禮安 By Your Side 在你身邊巡迴演唱會 Concert Live in Kuala Lumpur

Bunch of us X got the opportunity to attend a Taiwan artist, William Wei 韋禮安 on his promoting tour to Malaysia.

Venue: Mega Star Arena, Jalan Kuchai Lama



We also got a CD!!! :D



We weren't allowed to take photos or put up a recording device. The concert was meant for us to enjoyed and I am glad they did that. It was sooo exclusive.

I'm not really fond with Chinese artist. I just know basics about them because my work requires me to and my Chinese sucks to the max. I can tell you, William's songs aren't that bad. Of course, it would be much better if I can fully understand them. The fact that I only can get a lil' bit of here and there, and still enjoying the music.

In the middle of the concert, the part where we set got sooooo cold. My hands were freezing I had to go in to the toilet to warm up (because the toilet temperature is very comfortable). Then, one of the girl who sent us this invites, told me when I was taking my time in the toilet, William went by my sit. Shit!! Oh well...


Thanks for the opportunity! This is one of the best part working with X, is that.. the opportunities to events such as is almost 80%. William was great.. The event was very relaxing. I can almost feel tranquillity. There was no stress in the venue. Everyone was enjoying music like we were suppose to.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails